A leading debt recovery company
Small to medium enterprises often do not have the financial resources to sustain an in-house credit department. This means that collecting outstanding debt can become an ongoing and draining process, particularly in instances where debtors are stubborn, unwilling to pay or have “gone missing” altogether.
As an experienced debt recovery company, we act as an extension of your business to help save you both time and money.
Through our Debt Recovery Process , the team at PRS & Associates will do our very best to help our clients avoid taking expensive legal action against their debtors. To achieve this goal, we make use of any and all feasible collection methods and tactics to retrieve debt from your customers, recommending legal action only once we have exhausted all other debt collection options and deem amicable payment to be impossible.
Additional information and services
- Payments received from our clients’ debtors will be remitted from our audited Trust Account on a monthly basis from payments received within the collection period of the previous month.
- Because we always aim to keep our clients updated, we will provide them with a detailed pay over report as well as a detailed status report of all matters handed to us for collection. This is performed on a monthly basis.
- Our commission is offset against payments due to our clients on Direct Payments, however, if there are no payments to offset the commission, an invoice will be sent separately.
- Our commission rates are negotiable.
- We operate on a “no collection no charge” basis, which means that if we fail to collect your debt, you will not have to compensate us.
- We will gladly supply our prospective clients with references on request.
We offer professional debt recovery services intent on preserving customer relations